The COVID-19 pandemic has turned everyone's lives upside down, and many people have, unfortunately, been physically affected by the virus. Mother's Heart Birthing Services recognise that Pregnant People are considered high risk for COVID-19 complications, so in order to decrease the chance of spread, and stress, Mother's Heart Birthing Services offers the following statement:
- In order to keep our staff and clients safe, Mother's Heart Birthing Services is committed to following the CDC and local government guidelines, regulations, and recommendations regarding COVID-19
- Instructors are fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Mother's Heart Birthing Services is dedicated to evidence-based care, which includes:
- scientific evidence
- healthcare provider's experience
- the individual's personal preferences and values
Because of this, Mother's Heart Birthing Service respects that vaccinating is an individual decision and will follow recommendations per CDC for mask requirements.
When private, in home classes are scheduled:
- Prior to any in-person class, each participant will be required to fill out a "signs and symptoms" form. Mother's Heart Birthing Services will offer easy rescheduling and no cancelation charges if there is a suspected or confirmed case of COVID with any of the participants, or there has been a contact with someone with COVID-19.
- Even though the instructor is fully vaccinated, in order to respect the stressful time this pandemic has caused, the instructor will enter your home masked unless otherwise discussed
- Because the instructor is fully vaccinated, masking in your home is your personal choice regardless of your decision to vaccinate or not
When small group classes are scheduled:
- Classes will be limited to four couples and social distancing will be practiced as much as possible (during Spinning Babies® Parent Class and Comfort Measures Workshop, the instructor will demonstrate some hands-on techniques for short periods of time).
- Prior to any class, each participant will be required to fill out a "signs and symptoms" form. Mother's Heart Birthing Services will offer a zoom-in option for any participant that needs to stay home due to COVID issues.
- Every participant must wear a mask at all times unless actively eating or drinking.
- Compliance with Mother's Heart Birthing Services' COVID procedure is required and failure to do so will result in dismissal from class/event.