Placenta Encapsulation Services
Why is Placenta Encapsulation Beneficial?
The placenta is an amazing organ that is created to nourish your baby while they are in utero. After the birth, it has been found that it can also help nourish the mother as well as she recovers from labor and delivery. Full of minerals, vitamins, and hormones, consuming your placenta can help restore those lost after birth.
Your body goes through a lot during pregnancy and birth. After the baby is born, you need all the help you can get to rebalance your hormones and make up for the loss of vital minerals.
Consuming your placenta can help you recover faster, help with post-partum depression and allow you to have more energy as you take care of your little one. This natural practice has been done for centuries by ancient cultures.
How Our Placenta Encapsulation Services Work
Most new mothers prefer that their placentas be encapsulated because pills are easy to consume. After your birth, pick up of your placenta will be arranged. Your placenta will be handled with much care and respect as it is prepared for you by a specialist that is certified in both Blood Borne Pathogens and Food Handling. Within 72 hours the capsules will be delivered to you, along with instructions. Follow up communication through calls and texts will help you through your postpartum period and any questions you may have.
Why should I take placenta capsules?
Your baby’s placenta, contained in capsule form, is believed to:
- Contain your own natural hormones, perfectly made for you
- Balance your system and give you more energy
- Replenish depleted iron
- Lessen bleeding postnatally
- Increase milk production
- Help you have a happier postpartum period
- Hasten return of uterus to pre-pregnancy state
- Be helpful during menopause
- Some of the things the placenta can help with:
- Lessen the risk of postpartum depression or ‘baby blues’
- Replenish your iron from blood loss during birth and prevent postpartum anemia
- Lend you a consistent flow of oxytocin long after your birth euphoria ends
- Provide HPL hormone helping establish early & healthy milk supply
- Stabilize your ever-changing hormones post birth
- Replenish your B vitamins and energy from labor and birth
- Protection from infection and bleeding due to retained placenta tissue or membranes
- Offer natural pain relief from the labor and birth of the baby
PLACENTA ENCAPSULATION SERVICES Investment: Choose Your Package
RAW ENCAPSULATION - $200
This method will create a very nutrient and hormone dense capsule and create a high yield. It is not recommended if you have a history of anxiety, the jitters, insomnia or bipolar tendencies.
TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE METHOD (STEAMED) ENCAPSULATION - $200
The steamed method of placenta encapsulation dims down the hormonal potency while offering other benefits. Some of the nutrients, which would otherwise be discarded, will be converted to be absorbed.
MIXED ENCAPSULATION - $200
This method is 50/50 mix of the Traditional Chinese Medicine Method and the Raw method causing a combination of hormone dense and easy absorbed nutrients.
PLACENTA TINCTURE - $45
Get the benefits of placenta capsules in a more stable shelf-life presentation. A small amount of the placenta sits in alcohol for about 6 weeks. This create a tincture that can be used the same way the pills are but last a very long time. If your baby is a girl, she can take it when she hits menstruation, or you can save it for when you are going through menopause.
PLACENTA PACKAGE ADD-ONS
PLACENTA PRINT - $35+
This keepsake can be done on acid-free paper or on canvas. Colored designs are also available and able to be customized.
- Placenta print on paper $35.00
- Placenta print on canvas $50.00
- Add color $10.00
CUSTOM UMBILICAL CORD KEEPSAKE - $15
Depending on the size of your umbilical cord, a keepsake with words like the baby’s name, “love” or whatever short word you’d like may be able to be made. Otherwise I shape the cord into a heart free of charge.